The new year is here and I’m sure we are mostly brimming with resolutions. This is not my first time setting goals, but it’s not stopping me. I’m optimistic that there will be a different outcome in this year. These are mine for the year, some I already started working towards in 2017 but it’s fruition will be in this year. Can I hear an Amen?
I will be back to check off this list at the end of this year.
- Start a business : I’m working on the business plan for an online thrift store. Please follow my page on IG @Thrifsta_ng)Learn a skill (Sewing): I have a small foundation on this already. I will really love to be able to make clothes for myself. Saving up for a sewing machine now.
- Save money: This is so important.
- Improve on blog content: I promise to do better.
- Read 60 books: I’ve signed up for The 2018 Lipglossmaffia Reading Challenge… Add me up on goodreads too Check what I’m currently reading on the widget below.
- Get a PG degree: I already applied to a school and I’ve written the screening exam for an M.A in Literature. Currently waiting for the admission list. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
- Volunteer and support Charities: I’m interested in any Charity involved with improving education. I have a B.Ed. in English and Literature.
- Work on my relationship with God: This is very important.
- Write and get published in reputable literary sites: I will be less afraid.
This is about it for me. You can read my 2017 Year RecapRecap. Next post will be on outlining this blog’s purpose: why I’m doing it and how I want to achieve it. Will also love to hear from you about things you’d like to see on here.
Love and Light,